Το lineup της Square Enix για την PAX East 2016
Hitman, I Am Setsuna, Star Ocean και πολλά ακόμη
Σε νέα της ανακοίνωση, η Square Enix αποκάλυψε το lineup της για την PAX 2016 (Penny Arcade Expo) η οποία θα λάβει χώρα από τις 22 μέχρι και τις 24 του μηνός στην Βοστώνη. Έτσι, η εταιρία γνωστοποίησε πως θα διαθέτει σε playable μορφές τα Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness, I Am Setsuna, μία έκδοση εικονικής πραγματικότητας για το Hitman GO και πολλά ακόμη.
Παρακάτω θα βρείτε την πλήρη λίστα της εταιρίας με τα παιχνίδια και τα panels τα οποία θα πραγματοποιήσει στην εν λόγω έκθεση.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward – Face off against one of the new bosses in Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, “Sephirot,” in the Primal Battle Challenge and win an exclusive “I Beat Sephirot” T-shirt. Attendees will also be able to get a free Dragoon hat at the booth. With over five million registered accounts globally, Heavensward expands the critically-acclaimed MMO Final Fantasy XIV with a an all-new storyline surrounding the city of Ishgard and the Dragonsong War, a brand new race, new jobs and more.
- Hitman – Hitman is the sixth game in the blockbuster series and is the culmination of a journey started by Io-Interactive more than 17 years ago. It builds on the critically acclaimed and commercially successful foundation of games like Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Blood Money, and the recent Hitman: Absolution.
- Hitman GO: VR Edition – Hitman GO is a turn-based strategy game where you will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies, infiltrate well-guarded locations and take out your target on beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers. Developed by Square Enix Montreal, Hitman GO is set to arrive soon on Gear VR and Oculus Rift. This new adaptation offers a completely new take on the award-winning title, allowing for immersive interaction, while leveraging the attention to detail and craftsmanship of Hitman GO’s gorgeous dioramas.
- Hitman: Sniper ‘Death Valley Challenge Mode’ – Hitman: Sniper is a competitive sniper game for iOS and Android with numerous missions full of creative opportunities to manipulate guards, the environment, and targets to complete the hit. Take on the role of Agent 47 and scope in on your marks using skill, subtlety, smarts and subterfuge to complete your contracts. Spend your hard earned blood money on a wealth of powerful rifles and authentic, game-changing upgrades. Engage your friends in leaderboard driven challenges and prove you have what it takes to be the deadliest marksman around. The Death Valley Challenge Mode will push players to master a completely new environment with a fast-paced, nerve-wracking, wave-based, zombie survival game mode that will challenge their mechanical skills and reactivity.
- I Am Setsuna – the story of Setsuna and her sorrowful story portrayed through beautiful art design. This title is also the debut title from Tokyo RPG Factory, which aims to develop RPG’s by taking inspiration from the masterpieces of yesteryear with the latest technology.
- Just Cause 3 ‘Sky Fortress’ DLC – The Mediterranean republic of Medici is suffering under the brutal control of General Di Ravello, a dictator with an insatiable appetite for power. Enter Rico Rodriguez, a man on a mission to destroy the General’s hold on power by any means necessary. With over 400 square miles of complete freedom from sky to seabed and a huge arsenal of weaponry, gadgets and vehicles, prepare to unleash chaos in the most creative and explosive ways you can imagine. ‘Sky Fortress’ contains a brand new set of missions that introduce a new threat – a huge and terrifying Sky Fortress and an army of deadly robotic drones.
- Kingdom Hearts: Unchained χ (read as Unchained “Key”) – the first game in the series to come to iOS and Android devices that unlocks a new story connected to Kingdom Hearts III.
- MXGP 2 – MXGP 2 is the evolution of the previous Milestone Motocross title MXGP – The official motocross videogame. The game is based on 2015 FIM Motocross World Championship license. Built with motocross authenticity from licensed motorcycles, real riders and tracks, MXGP 2 brings the excitement of challenging other riders while embracing a fast, powerful motorcycle on mud-forged hills. Players take on circuits in a quest to grab hold of the world title at the Netherlands MXGP. The game includes both online and offline modes, vehicle and rider customization and indoor arena events.
- Platinum Demo – Final Fantasy XV – a demo that offers a glimpse into the final game as it whisks players away to a fragmented dreamscape of Noctis as a child. This storyline is unique to the demo and will not be available in the final version of the main game. Players who complete the demo will unlock the ability to name the Carbuncle summon and have it appear in the full game at launch.
- Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO – Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO is a realistic off-road racing game that features more than 180 miles of accurately reproduced tracks, including the exclusive Pike Peak International Hill Climb, across eight different Rallies, five Rallycross circuits and 64 special stages. Players can drive over 58 cars from 16 different manufacturers, from the past until present, and customize and create the perfect match of aesthetics and racing performance.
- Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness – the sci-fi fantasy space saga set to launch on June 28.
Meet the Cast of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
April 22 – Albatross Theater from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Greg Miller hosts Elias Toufexis, Victoria Sanchez and Chimwemwe Miller, the actors who respectively play Adam Jensen, Alex Vega and Elias Chikane in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. They will share insight into their characters’ personalities and relationships, as well as their experience working on a game with a rich story and setting such as Deus Ex. You will also have the opportunity to ask them your questions about their work on the game and their careers as actors!
Panelists: Greg Miller (Moderator), Elias Toufexis (Actor – Adam Jensen), Victoria Sanchez (Actress – Alejandra Vega), Chimwemwe Miller (Actor – Elias Chikane)
Lara Croft: The Undisputed Queen of Gaming
April 22 – Albatross Theater from 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Tomb Raider embodies the spirit of discovery, the thrill of the unknown, and the promise of adventure. At its heart is Lara Croft, a force within the gaming industry who has made an indelible mark on virtually every facet of entertainment, and reaches millions of people around the world. In short, Lara Croft has been a cultural icon for 20 years. Join Crystal Dynamics and special guests to explore Lara’s impact on gaming, and how she continues to break down barriers within the industry.
Panelists: Greg Miller (Moderator), Alexa Ray Corriea (Gamespot), Meagan Marie (Crystal Dynamics), Nathan McCree (Core Design), Kam Yu (Crystal Dynamics), Jason Botta (Crystal Dynamics)
Following the panel, Crystal Dynamics will be hosting a cosplay gathering. The gathering will take place from 4:30 – 5:30 PM, and those who attend in costume will receive special #TombRaider20 swag and professional photos. All Lara iterations – classic or current – as well as other characters from the franchise history are welcome to attend. More information can be found here.
April 23 – Albatross Theater from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
Live Stream: Twitch
Join Final Fantasy XIV producer/director Naoki Yoshida and lore team representative Michael-Christopher Koji Fox as they answer questions live about the game’s first expansion pack – Heavensward. Perhaps some of your intriguing questions may lead to Yoshida letting something slip before the PR team has a chance to stop him! Panelists will include Naoki Yoshida, Michael-Christopher Koji Fox and Square Enix Assistant Director of Community, Matt Hilton.
Hitman: You Know His Number
April 23 – Albatross Theater from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Io Interactive will take you on a grand tour through the now live world of assassination. What happens in between episodes? What is the idea behind ‘Elusive Targets’ and many other online components? How to craft an enticing story arc over several seasons? Rest assured fellow agents, all those questions will be answered. You can also expect many little surprises, like a live visit to Episode 2’s sunny coastal town Sapienza and other sneak peeks.
Panelists: Greg Miller (Moderator), Torben Ellert, Michael Voigt, Sven Liebold
Additionally, Greg Miller and Kinda Funny will have a community meetup sponsored by Hitman from 8:00 p.m. – 1:30 a.m., April 23 at Coppersmith (40 W. 3rd, Boston, MA).