Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Park

The Park 3 years 3 months ago #1

• TheRatWayID
  • Shipper
  • You’ve met with a terrible fate, haven’t you?
  • Thank you received: 113

Amusement parks are happy places, filled with the innocent joys of childhood and the exhilarating rush of hair-raising, but safe adventure. Balloons, cotton candy and fantastic rides to be dared. Perhaps that is how Lorraine pictured it too when she brought her son Callum to one... just before it descended into the most terrifying nightmare of her life.

The Park is a single-player horror experience developed by Funcom, set against the backdrop of an amusement park where a dark and sinister secret is just waiting to be uncovered. It will be released for PC in October 2015.
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by TheRatWayID.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Park 3 years 3 months ago #2

• DiamondHeartGRE
  • Unpacker
  • Ever loved someone so much, you would do anything for them? Yeah, well, make that someone yourself and do whatever the hell you want.
  • Thank you received: 553
TheRatWayID wrote:

Amusement parks are happy places, filled with the innocent joys of childhood and the exhilarating rush of hair-raising, but safe adventure. Balloons, cotton candy and fantastic rides to be dared. Perhaps that is how Lorraine pictured it too when she brought her son Callum to one... just before it descended into the most terrifying nightmare of her life.

The Park is a single-player horror experience developed by Funcom, set against the backdrop of an amusement park where a dark and sinister secret is just waiting to be uncovered. It will be released for PC in October 2015.
Αυτό στο Oculus θα πρέπει να είναι μπόμπα :3:3!!!!

I don’t have dreams, I have goals. Now, it’s on to the next one.

The Park 3 years 3 months ago #3

• Tzimaras
  • Add-to-carter
  • Thank you received: 2
Πολύ ωραίο φαίνεται!