Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Witness

The Witness 2 years 8 months ago #1

• namnoc00
  • Shipper
  • Thank you received: 185

by Jonathan Blow

από αυτα που διαβάζω ετοιμαστείτε για παιχνίδι γενιάς/σταθμό. τη Δευτέρα το embargo.

2 σχόλια από twitter:

"After playing The Witness, I’ve decided it’s the Dark Souls of puzzle games. Brutal, devious & unforgiving but very rewarding. It’s HARD!"

"The Witness starts off easy & peaceful, then it turns into “FUCK YOU - NONE SHALL PASS!” :)It’s for obsessive types who won’t give up."

(έψαξα & δε βρήκα τοπικ, οπότε αν υπάρχει ήδη μεταφορά σε εκείνο)
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by namnoc00.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Witness 2 years 8 months ago #2

• NikeFerrari
  • Που να σε φάειν η Unboxed Μούλαν!
  • Thank you received: 1603
Δεν είχαμε θέμα τόσο καιρό; :blink:Λαμπρόν να με κάψειν! :lol:

Το περιμένω χρόνια τώρα, απο όταν πρωτοανακοινώθηκε! :woohoo:

The Witness 2 years 8 months ago #3

• ConstantinosRed
  • Unboxholic
  • Thank you received: 2230
NikeFerrari wrote:
Δεν είχαμε θέμα τόσο καιρό; :blink:Λαμπρόν να με κάψειν! :lol:

Το περιμένω χρόνια τώρα, απο όταν πρωτοανακοινώθηκε! :woohoo:

Lol όντως ..Ήμουν σχεδόν σίγουρος ότι είχαμε στο section για το PS4 (νομίζω για εκεί ήταν μόνο στη αρχή κάτι τέτοιο..)Αλλά τελικά όντως δεν υπήρχε χαχαχα..Anw το περιμένω κι εγώ!!!

The Witness 2 years 8 months ago #4

• God_Uperman
  • Packer
  • Alan! Wake up!
  • Thank you received: 85
Πολύ δύσκολους γρίφους λέει και μου αρέσει!! Πρέπει να είναι παιχνιδάρα!! :hellyeah:
Αυτό και το Talos Principle πρέπει να τα παίξω σίγουρα.
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by God_Uperman.

The Witness 2 years 8 months ago #5

• ConstantinosRed
  • Unboxholic
God_Uperman wrote:
Πολύ δύσκολους γρίφους λέει και μου αρέσει!! Πρέπει να είναι παιχνιδάρα!! :hellyeah:
Αυτό και το Talos Principle πρέπει να τα παίξω σίγουρα.

Ωχ είναι κι αυτό.....χαχα Μου αρέσει αυτό με τους γρίφους που λέει!!

The Witness 2 years 8 months ago #6

• NikeFerrari
^^^^

Ένας απο τους λόγους που γούσταρα πολύ το Fez, ήταν το πόσο έξυπνοι και δύσκολοι ήταν κάποιοι γρύφοι του. Ο τελευταίος βασάνισε την κοινότητα για πολλές μέρες.

Οπότε μάλλον το ίδιο θα γίνει και με το The Witness.

The Witness 2 years 8 months ago #7

• namnoc00
  • Shipper
αρχίζουν να δημοσιεύονται τα reviews

Kotaku:
"A meditative masterpiece of virtual architecture and puzzle design."

μπονους μια πρόβλεψη από neogaf,

Review predictions:
"I am clever" - 9/10
"I am stupid" - 5/10
"I am stupid but I don't want people to realize" - 10/10

The Witness 2 years 8 months ago #8

• sub_zero
  • Payment receiver
  • Thank you received: 15
Ξεχυθήκανε τα reviews και από ό,τι φαίνεται θα πιάσει μέσο όρο πάνω από 85/100.

The Witness 2 years 8 months ago #9

• namnoc00
  • Shipper
απίστευτες κριτικές για ένα τόσο δύσκολο (πολύ απαιτητικό λέμε) και ιδιαίτερο "game".

dat meditative thing sold me.

συνιστώ να μην το πλησιάσουν όσοι έχουν είτε backlog είτε τη διάθεση "να το τελειώσω έχω και άλλα".
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by namnoc00.

The Witness 2 years 8 months ago #10

• Captain_Zaraki
  • Unboxholic
  • "Aah, you were at my side, all along..."
  • Thank you received: 2025
Ειδα/διαβασα μερικα reviews και πραγματικα φαινεται ακομα καλυτερο απο οτι περιμενα!!!!!!!Δεν θα το ελεγα και εκπληξη φυσικα, αφου περιμεναμε οτι θα βγει πολυκαλο και ιδιαιτερο! :3
Οτι εχω διαβασει μεχρι στιγμης ειναι θετικο και με εχει ψησει για τα καλα!!!!!!!!Ειδικα ολο αυτο το μυστηριωδες και καπως εξωπραγματικο με κανει να το θελω ΤΩΡΑ!!!!!!! :woohoo:
Αφηστε που εχει και μεγαλη διαρκεια! :PΕιδικα για puzzle game αυτο ειναι κατι αρκετα δυσκολο να επιτευχθει, αφου μπορει να γινει βαρετα επαναλαμβανομενο.Ευτυχως απο οτι φαινεται το The Witness δεν πεφτει σε αυτη την κατηγορια.
Υ.Γ.Ξερουμε ποτε και αν βγαινει σε retail? :SΚοιταξα στο skroutz και το ειδα μονο σε game explorers και public!Ειναι σε περιορισμενο αριθμο σε retail η κατι τετοιο?

The Witness 2 years 8 months ago #11

• NikeFerrari
Πάνο,

In addition to that, Blow has indicated that there's a good chance a physical copy of The Witness will be released, but it won't be ready for the January 26 release date.
"We've had some people asking us whether there will be a physical retail release of The Witness," said Blow. "It's seeming likely, as we have been in talks with a couple of parties for a while about that possibility. However, it looks like if there is a retail release, it won't happen until a little bit after the digital release. The reason is just that we need all the time we can get up until the release date in order to get all the finishing touches into the game; but because of the lead-time involved in physical manufacturing and distribution, we would have to freeze the game right about now in order to have it on store shelves for the release date. Or we could delay the digital release date in order to wait for the physical. But I don't see a good reason to do either of those things. I would rather just focus our energy on making the game as good as we can make it, and a retail version can lag behind by a little bit."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Captain_Zaraki

The Witness 2 years 8 months ago #12

• ConstantinosRed
  • Unboxholic
NikeFerrari wrote:
Πάνο,

In addition to that, Blow has indicated that there's a good chance a physical copy of The Witness will be released, but it won't be ready for the January 26 release date.
"We've had some people asking us whether there will be a physical retail release of The Witness," said Blow. "It's seeming likely, as we have been in talks with a couple of parties for a while about that possibility. However, it looks like if there is a retail release, it won't happen until a little bit after the digital release. The reason is just that we need all the time we can get up until the release date in order to get all the finishing touches into the game; but because of the lead-time involved in physical manufacturing and distribution, we would have to freeze the game right about now in order to have it on store shelves for the release date. Or we could delay the digital release date in order to wait for the physical. But I don't see a good reason to do either of those things. I would rather just focus our energy on making the game as good as we can make it, and a retail version can lag behind by a little bit."

Κάτι τέτοιο θυμόμουν κι εγώ αλλά δεν ήμουν σίγουρος...Στο αγγλικό amazon που κοίταξα πριν λίγο δεν έγραφε κάποια ημερομηνία μόνο το χε για pre-order..Και η τιμή του ήταν στις 90 αγγλικές λίρες.. :huh: