- This is a studio that is made to launch a brand new RPG IP. Not a single game
- It is also a recruitment campaign for the studio, they are hiring planners, designers, and programmers
- The spec they are hiring for is "high end systems", and they welcome experience in UE4 and Unity
- They are also looking for Battle planners and programmers with Action RPG experience, which indicates the direction of the combat
- This is a subsidiary of S-E Holdings, and not just an internal studio of S-E Japan, this is similar to Tokyo RPG Factory, their own company
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Nikolasvanitas.
The administrator has disabled public write access.